Sebago goes rugged. The hexagon eyelets, speed lacing and leather handsewn moc give the Westerly Boot that rugged look. The iconic 360° lacing reminds you this is true Sebago® footwear. Constructed in premium leather uppers for durability, we added a Vibram® Wedge sole to provide non-marking, slip-resistant traction.
- Cement Construction provides lightweight and flexible durability
- Premium Leather Uppers for durable protection and comfort
- Full Leather Lining
- Leather Socklining absorbs moisture for added comfort and breathability
- Leather Midsole with Double-leather Forepart
- Vibram® Wedge Sole with Non-marking, Slip-resistant Rubber for added traction and durability
i bought these boots after my old sebago beacon chukkas needed to be retired after nearly two years of heavy use. these boots both look and feel great. laces are also extra long so that one can cut them to his or her desired length. i would give them a five out of five, but the loopy thing on the back was stitched so that it just missed the bottom portion of the loop and one day, when pulling my shoes on with the loop, it unstitched.
Product Size Rating:Sized as Expected
How do you most use this product?:casual