The Whitmore Oxford is inspired by menswear but made for women. Structured style with elegant brogue detailing in a variety of colors for the season.
- Cement Construction provides lightweight durability
- Full Grain Leather, Suede, and Nubuck Upper for durable protection
- Round Waxed Cotton Lace
- Full Leather Lining and Socklining absorbs moisture for added comfort and breathability
- Sebago® Energy Return Heel Pad offers sustained cushioning and impact absorption
- Leather Midsole for added durability
- Sebago® Whitmore™ Sole with Non-marking, Slip-resistant
- Recycled Rice Rubber for added traction
I have these in coral, which is a true orange-y shade; very lovely and unusual. The details and styling are quite nice. Very cozy, perfect fit; true to size. Wide enough to accommodate my double bunions but not so wide that a slimmer foot would swim. The inside is well-constructed, could be worn without socks if you wish (smooth, fine, sweet). I look forward to jazzing up my work life with these shoes come fall, and I can see them working with trousers and skirts. Thanks for making my transition to flat shoes (no more heels for me!) a classic, updated, well- made one.
Product Size Rating:Sized as Expected
How do you most use this product?:With everything!
The Whitmore Oxford
When I received these shoes, they reminded me of what Sebago has always been about, and that's A-1 class. The Whitmore Oxford is crafted with such a classy detailed finish, you can't help but feel classy wearing them. Excellent work, Sebago! Job well done!