Our iconic boat shoe silhouette handcrafted with premium Horween® leathers tanned in Chicago, Illinois. Innovative boxstitch detailing on the moc seam for additional strength, durability and style.
- Genuine Handsewn, Blucher Moccasin Construction wraps your foot in one continuous piece of leather creating seamless comfort and extended durability.
- Premium Full Grain Horween® (Cavalier®) Leather Upper provides the finest quality in long-lasting leather goods.
- Handcrafted Boxstitch Detailing on the moc seam for extra strength and durability.
- Functional 360° Leather Rawhide Lace System provides a custom fit.
- Corrosive-resistant Sebago® Eyelets uphold against harsh
- Three-quarter Length Leather Socklining absorbs moisture
- for added comfort and breathability.
- Littleway Stitched Sebago® Docksides® Boat Sole with
- Non-marking, Slip-resistant Rubber for added traction and durability.
Great Boat Shoes!
Perfect fit right out of the box! No break in required. Feel great with socks or even better with just bare feet! If you're between sizes take the lower size as recommended. I plan on buying another pair in a different color!
Product Size Rating:Sized as Expected
How do you most use this product?:Casual everyday wear
I was excited when Sebago added these Horween Docksiders to the mix. I have a pair of regular Sebago Docksiders, and while they are great too, I still haven't totally broken them in after having them for two years. Not the case with the horweens - these are broken in almost right out of the box. Wonderful shoes!
Product Size Rating:Smaller than Expected
How do you most use this product?:Everyday Wear
The shoes are made with a very good leather that is not too stiff yet not as supple as nubuck….and its seems to take shape to your foot with each wearing…. Would definitely buy more depending on what new colors come out!
Product Size Rating:Larger than Expected
How do you most use this product?:casual