The Claremont Boot was designed with the fashion forward in mind. Elegant brogue details on our rich nubuck and full grain leather. Our menswear-inspired shoe has feminine details that include grosgrain ribbon lacing for black and mahogany styles only, plaid print textured lining and a Vibram® rubber outsole. Copper stud hooks complete the look on this sophisticated boot.
- Cement Construction provides lightweight and flexible durability
- Rich Nubuck and Full Grain Leather Upper for durable protection
- Two different sets of Round Cotton laces for color options (B405100, B405101, B405102)
- Grosgrain Ribbon Lace with styles B40405 (Black) and B40407 (Mahogany) only
- Leather Lined Footbed absorbs moisture for added comfort and breathability
- Energy Return Heel Pad offers sustained cushioning and impact absorption
- Leather Midsole for added durability
- Vibram® Rubber Sole with Non-marking, Slip-resistant Rubber for added traction and durability
Most Helpful Positive Review
Fabulous boot. Sturdy, stylish and comfortable. The boot also comes with traditional style shoelaces if you don't care for those shown. I purchased the black, and am considering another pair in brown. Sizes run a bit large, so recommend ordering at least 1/2 size below your normal.
Product Size Rating:Larger than Expected
How do you most use this product?:Daily
6 of 6 people found this review to be helpful.
Beautiful boot with deadly soles.
Most Helpful Critical Review
I absolutely love the way this boot looks. After trying them on in a store that didn't have my size I went online to find them. When I wore them for the first time it was raining. Perfect boot weather! Or so I thought. Imagine my utter SHOCK when a boot made by a boat shoe company had such slippery soles I almost fell multiple times in a matter of two hours. First a few times on the sidewalk and then as I was holding the hand rails, scared to walk up the incline while exiting the subway. I'm trying to decide whether to return them (sadly, because I really do love the way they look) or take them to my shoe guy to have him tack some new soles on. They are pretty slippery on not wet surfaces as well. Sebago - what the heck is going on here? I'm so disappointed! Generally your shoes rock.
Product Size Rating:Smaller than Expected
4 of 4 people found this review to be helpful.
Very comfortable and durable (we've had some snow), And they go with a lot of things. I highly recommend. I love them.
Product Size Rating:Sized as Expected
2 of 2 people found this review to be helpful.