A serious answer to serious weather, this performance pull-on features a full 200 grams of Thermolite® insulation, premium waterproof leather and Cordura® mesh uppers. Adjustable elastic closures keep feet warm and dry. With removable breathable inserts, full Poron® midsoles and the Sebago® Vibram® Monsoon™ sole, to take on whatever winter hands out.
- Waterproof Construction
- Premium Full Grain Waterproof Leather and Waterproof Cordura® Mesh Upper
- Adjustable Elastic Cord Collar Closure
- Brushed Polyester Fleece Lining with 200 grams Thermolite®
- Removable Brushed Nylex Breathable Sock Insert
- Anatomically Molded EVA Footbed
- Poron® Full Length Internal Midsole Cushion
- EVA Heel Cushion
- Sebago® Vibram® Monsoon Cupsole/TC1 Rubber with Heel Kick Plate
boat shoes extrodinaire
I ordered these for my husband since the previous version Sebago offered was no longer available and the soles kept falling off the 20 year old originals. He absolutely loves the new version and complements them everytime he puts them on. They should last another 20 years. I still have a pair of the originals and if the dog doesn't destroy them, I'm set for life. I had a pair of loafers that I wore from 1971 to 1981 and even tho the soles were fine, I donated them to charity.
How do you most use this product?:on our boat