Our iconic boat shoe silhouette handcrafted with premium Horween® leathers tanned in Chicago, Illinois. Horween® leathers provide the finest quality in long-lasting leather goods.
- Genuine Handsewn, Blucher Moccasin Construction wraps your foot in one continuous piece of leather creating seamless comfort and extended durability.
- Premium Full Grain Horween® (Cavalier®) Leather Upper provides the finest quality in long-lasting leather goods.
- Handcrafted Boxstitch Detailing on the moc seam for extra strength and durability.
- Functional 360° Leather Rawhide Lace System provides a custom fit.
- Corrosive-resistant Sebago® Eyelets uphold against harsh elements.
- Three-quarter Length Leather Socklining absorbs moisture
- for added comfort and breathability.
- Littleway Stitched Sebago® Docksides® Boat Sole with
- Non-marking, Slip-resistant Rubber for added traction and durability.
I bought these in a Sebago shop in Bath. I went for the ink/bright blue and they seem very comfortable and look good. I've been a UK size 9 in every shoe I've worn for the past 15 years but in these I was 8½. I've bought my boat shoes from Timberland in the past but the insoles on the last pair came unstuck so I switched over. I'm happy with my decision so far.
Product Size Rating:Larger than Expected
How do you most use this product?:Casual wear
Have been wearing Blue/black Docksiders for last 3 years and these show no signs of wear as yet. Decided to buy another pair from Sebago as they are so comfortable. This time went for Horween Spinnaker in yellow/red. These are also so comfortable and look good. The order process is excellent as the first pair that were delivered were too big. Return was straightforward and problem free. As I had ordered during a 10% off sale initially Sebago gave me 10% off the reordered size even though the sale had ended. Great customer service!
Product Size Rating:Sized as Expected
How do you most use this product?:Leisure.
0 of 1 people found this review to be helpful.