Named after the messenger of the sea, the Triton Three-Eye communicates true nautical style. Available in premium full grain leather, its leather quarter lining and fabric vamp lining provide sockless comfort. Flexible Strobel construction is coupled with smart details, like a padded tongue, functional lacing, and corrosive-resistant Sebago® eyelets. Comfort features include a nylon shank for support, as well as a lightweight EVA midsole. Sebago® Triton™ rubber cups sole provides non-marking, slip resistance.
- Flexible Strobel Construction
- Premium Full Grain Leather
- Leather Quarter Lining and Fabric Vamp Lining
- Padded Tongue
- Functional 360° Lacing System
- Corrosive-resistant Sebago® Eyelets
- Nylon Shank
- Removable, Anatomical Sebago® Footbed
- Lightweight EVA Midsole
- Sebago® Triton™ Non-marking, Slip-resistant Rubber Cup Sole
from Harrow Middlesex
I bought a pair in Brown a few months ago and from the moment I put them on I knew they were the shoes for me. They are so comfortable and hard wearing. I liked them so much that I have now bought another pair this time in Navy. Not only is the product excellent but so also is the customer service
Product Size Rating:Sized as Expected
How do you most use this product?:Everywhere on boats, walking, and just relaxing in.
1 of 1 people found this review to be helpful.